Tuesday 15 April 2008

Oooh Vicar !!!!

The shame: the embarrasment............
I cant believe she said it !!!!
And I cant believe she told me & TBG about it, I would have kept very quiet about this one !!!!
Twiggs had gone to the shop opposite where she works to get some milk, now its only a smallish shop and she was stood talking to the local vicar who had his bouncy red setter with him, and being a male dog, he was doing what all male dogs do." Sniff, sniff, sniffing " Twigg's lady bit area.........................................................
Twiggs turned to the vicar and said , " Ok, its ok he can smell my Nellie ! " ( GASP ! )
Then went bright red.
Spluttered
Went red some more
Laughed
and said.( with out thinking of course)
" No no no Nellies my dog, thats not what I call my........um...errr........ha ha ha "( nervous, wish the ground would swallow me up type laugh)
Luckily the vicar laughed and must have made a note to cross over the road next time he saw Twiggs coming.
Twiggs will no longer catch the train home, but will be coming home on the short bus in the future.

No comments: