Monday 7 April 2008

Dog In A Coma: do not Disturb


Ok its a myth that us Greyhounds are lazy......If im lazy that makes TBG a flatliner at times......... im just relaxed and chilled out ok....... My legs are long and lanky and ache if I stand up all day and as there is no market for support tights for dogs then its my right to rest my legs.
Did you know I have the ability to make myself invisible to the human eye........... if I lie flat enough on my bed and dont get eye contact with you, then it means im not here and you cant find me and therefore you cannot make me go for a walk........................................... no matter what is being used to bribe me, and putting choccie drops from my bed ( where by the way i am not cos I am invisble and not on my bed- so thats pointless) to where youve put the lead is just childish and not funny....
If I bolt and hide when you say walkies :what does this tell you ?
If i mad wag and bark when you say walkies what does that tell you ? Use your noggin...........................
If I am all snuggly and can only be roused from the sofa using a defribulator.what does that tell you....................... I dont want walkies, I want sleepies.
If when at the weekend once I am fully rested and you go anywhere near where you keep the : house keys, lead, collar coat, boots and i start acting like a complete fruit loop doing back flips barking etc, then take it from me, this means I would very much like to go out for a short meander with you, if i dont give you this signal then please dont make me, my cloak of invisibility will wear out soon

No comments: