Monday 7 April 2008

Murtle the Turtle Is dead

Opppps looks like yet another one of my lovelly toys has been Nellied : I so loved Murtle. She is now on the side in the kitchen where I cant reach her awaiting someone to get the sewing kit out and apply emergency surgery.

My top toys :

Murtle: while she was alive and had her full quota of stuffing........
Erwin : a plastic squidgy crocodile who loves to get me in a croc roll upon the living room floor.. hes strong and still alive..........
Raffy: the giraffe......R.i.p lost too much stuffing at the battle of the dining room, wimp, not enough flesh left for the stitches.......... gone to join the Wheelie Bin Brigade.
H.D : the hot dog, fluffy yet hard and squeeked, I think he's a deserter as ive not seen him for ages and ages either that or Twiggs has hidden it to bring out at a later date in the vain hope that im stupid enough to think she has brought me a new toy.

I like squeeky toys the louder the better, so when TBG is watching piffle on the t.v ( you know only fools and horses/again ....... sigh) I can run in the room - normally after Twiggs has wound me up like a clockwork mouse in the other room- and pounce and squeek and when I tire of pouncing I will sit opposite him and Nom nom nom nom.......till it can squeek no more or TBG starts to bleed from his ears.
I also love cuddly teddies, they feel all nice and comfy in my mouth, I love chomping them: i dont mean to its a compulsive sorta thing you know, I just cant help myself and the more I tell myself no the more I have to...... Ihavent met a Nellie proof one yet..............
I dont do balls, cant see the point as it normally means some idiot wants you to fetch, then bring back then fetch then bring back.ah-hem, excuse me , that means making an effort.I so dont think so , think I will leave that sort of stupid behavour to the Collie and Labrador Brigade..

I know which cuddly toy I really want and covet........... its not mine yet, but it will be.......

No comments: