Monday 7 April 2008

Does he sleep downstairs too ?


Ok, my first day has gone ok so far, I still have the muzzle on, but thats not really much to worry about.

I have had a nice big dinner and found a nice-ish lawn which should take about 2 weeks to ruin...

Thinking about the lawn, Twiggs didnt heave the first time I left a nice big Nellie Doodle on the lawn and she had to pick it up...... ok its called a Nellie Doodle, you could call it poop, a dump, caca-ca, I think Nellie Doodle is good as its a drawing I have made with my bum.... TBG doesnt seem as keen to clear up and mentioned something about leaving it until theres a skin on it.. Twiggs just got a bag and scooped it up, hang on a minute...... putting my doodles in bag ???? whats all that about: what are they doing with it, why are they collecting it, thats a bit odd, now I am a bit worried about these strange people, they are obsessed I am let out and then they watch what I do, especially TBG, he seems to take great delight in my bowel movements.... I am a bit loose at the moment. he does'nt find that all that funny though.......... I think its really funny and really must master the art of doodling whilst walking to create maximum mess.........


They took me to this place, I think it must be like a church as they go there a lot, a bit of a weird place name for a church its called The King & castle and they all line up at thing called a bar and pay the bloke stood behind money for Beer, which comes in big glasses, must be good stuff as they are all doing it. Twiggs wasnt to chuffed when I stuck my tounge in her beer- well I wanted to see what all the fuss was about........ mmmmmm good stuff, I like this place... There are the occasional offerings to beer gods dropped on the floor. TBG said they are crisps, porky puffs and nuts and I really shouldnt scavenge on the floor for titbits......... Hey I am a Hound and really not fussy where I find food as long as it ends up in my belly !!!!!!!!!
When we get home Twiggs & shannon go up stairs......... Think George is getting duffed up as Twiggs in moaning about bloomin sawdust all over the floor.......... I am not allowed up stairs as the stairs are steep and I may hurt my self, so they have put a stair gate on to prevent me from going up,as if I could be bothered to get up the stairs and the excuse I could hurt myself: me thinks it beacause they don't want me on the bed..... from what I gather from TGB Twiggs sleeps like a starfish and theres often no room for TBG- well if I slept on the bed that problem with twiggs would be solved as im rather starfish like my self...... they could have the floor, i'm not fussy...
TGB doesnt seem to sleep upstairs anyway, it would seem the nice bloke that he is has taken time off work to help me settle in ( show me how to open the fridge then : then I would be well settled).......... so he his staying downstairs with me.......... helping me feel comfy and at home.......
keeping me awake watching that T.v thing, snoring on the sofa... putting me on my bed in the dining room tucking me all in, only to wake me 10 mins later when checking on me !!!!!!!!
Ah well this is the life : i could get used to this very very much.... But I do hope he goes back to his own bed soon as I dont think Twiggs should really have that big double bed all to herself ( well not with out a fight from TBG).and I need my beauty sleep...alll 23.hours of it !!!

No comments: