Monday 7 April 2008

Camping In Wales: Day 1



We are Going camping in Wales.. Hurrahhhhhh. my first holiday I can hardly keep my eyes open with excitement.......... Twiggs is grumbling on about the blooming rain........ TBG is worried he has forgotten something Shannon has this thing they call a mobile phone which is odd as it seems attatched to her hand, I think this must be way of communicating...a bit like morse code as I can here is Tapp- tappety tap-tap.its keeping me awake , I must wrestle her to the ground at some point when I can be bothered and eat the darn thing !!!!!!
We are here at the camp site : its still raining, Twiggs still has her Bum face on.........
Why cant humans work together nicely its taken 2 hours to get the tent and all set up, with TBG shouting things like " For god sake Twiggs watch what you are doing, what the hell are you doing, pay attention, no not like that etc.........!" how am I supposed to sleep with them carrying on like children. Godness me if Twiggs purses her lips any more she will swallow her face !!!!!!!!!
Ok Tents up everything is in place..... Odd they are sleeping in pods, hey why is my bed in the foyer / And not in with those two.......... try sad face, nope no one is looking, try sad face again...try telepathy............." Let me on your bed......." try harder ............ Oh for godness sake, just jump on the pair of them and claim my space....its warmer lay on their legs.
RESULT: I am lay like a giant queen starfish right in the middle of Twiggs and TBG, I have quilt.......... ooopppppps I also have wind, I will not apologise, no matter how much they gag and heave, I cant help it..................... Ah this is the life................

No comments: