Friday 16 January 2009

Flipping the Bird




Some times , just some times these bozo's who live with me irk me......
It could be any thing like making me go for a walk when I have made it perfectly clear i had no intentions of getting off my bed and really do not like being dragged off it...
Or Twiggs making cheese sarnies and not sharing the cheese with me..instead giving me the ole bum face and barking at me to get out of the kitchen and to stop scavageing..... humfffppphhh !!!!!
Or them laughing at me for falling of the sofa whilst chasing the phantom squirrel in my sleep....
or when my tounge sticks to the carpet or I choke on it
Now down to law of gentics i dont have possable thumbs or fingers...nor can I tell them to go away...... I am a genteel hound and do not growl or snap........
But what I can do is this..........

Step one.......
They laugh at or scold me
Step two.......
I turn my back on them.
Step Three.......
I place my paws out if front of me.
Step Four.......
I lower my head and raise my hind in the air.
Step Five......
I flip my tail high in the air......

THEREFORE I FLIP THEM THE DOGGIE BIRDIE............



However its totally lost on them...they have no idea..they think Im just being stretchly Nellie.......
I know differently.................

No comments: