Thursday 9 October 2008

Bucket feet


Oh the shame...the shame.........................

As you know there are two places I will produce a mighty fine Nellie-doodle...

1) Back Garden..Nice comfy back, private : Great
2) The enclosure in the park where I like to do a big runny urban curry in the long grass before taking off on a mad sprint around the field...Long grass is best as it makes Twiggs heave as she trying to get it all up before I bomb back up and skid in it ( you know what they say at the races...always bet on the greyhound that has always just had a dump-coz they is the fastest)
Now we know that TBG is a lazy git and will " leave it - (in the back garden before you all jump on him bemoaning about all the times you have trodden in dog toffee and ended up doing the foot scrape behind you walk up the road).....he leaves it to get a skin on- so its easier to scoop up- ah hem I do solids at home if you dont mind so solid you have to chop it with a stick some days to get it a pooper scoop bag-thank you on or thats what he says...me thinks its so Twiggs will spot it and clean it up, before he remembers to go out and do it...... as I said lazy git...
anyhoos the one day after having veggies in with my tea the previous evening I had left mount everest in the garden and he had forgotten ( Oh dear i didnt realise she done anything were the words he muttered) about it..
So when I spotted the phantom squirrel up the tree I bombed it out side and " YOIKES " straight through it....eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww...........! Bad bad...all four paws- I told you it was a big one....
I wasnt allowed back in the house and was made to have my paws washed in a bucket of water by a heaving Twiggs supporting the biggest bumface I have ever seen in my life......... and she didnt offer a full manicure either
The shame of it all...foiled by my own waste.........

No comments: