Saturday 13 August 2011

Yup ...its Wales again




Yep... the house is in disarray...the camping gear is spread everywhere..... Twiggs is twitching like Billy-o at the mess, TBG is fretting about The Emo ( now to be called Pinkmoo as its dyed its hair bright pink- or so i am told- she still smells the same
* Ewwwwwww*)fretting about how much stuff Pinkmoo and Twiggs plan to take with them as the Damper van was sold last year........and will he get it all in the car ? He did suggest taking small amounts and washing as they went- I think the look Twiggs gave him soon put paid to that......
Quite sad aboutThe Damper van going as it means less floor space for me to loll on and I will have to sit next to stinky Pinkmoo on the journey ( the bonus being..she ALWAYS has food :)

I thought it impolite to ask as to where we were going- well its obvious really- bloomin Wales & not nice flat south Wales either..North Wales- land of the mountains...If I was meant to climb mountains I would be a billy-goat not a sleepy ole Greyhound..........

Journey there was O.K I had my holiday hat on- although really in hind sight it should have been a sou'wester and maybes an oilskin too or just a wetsuit- judging by previous years.
And I only broke wind once- not bad going for me.
They got the tent up in record time and twiggs only got the bum face on once- although these days its hard to tell whens shes not got it on ( well she is knocking on a bit). I claimed my room and my bed first which is only polite after all I am the youngest...... It did happen to be TBG and Twiggs room - hey I wasn't going in Pinkmoos room, give me some credit please.....
We had sunshine- I did consider ringing the Guinness book of records as we had been there over two hours and had NO rain... ....... We headed off to town- I didnt mind walking , its only two miles, its down hill and thats where the Ice cream man lives..nom nom nom... rains coats around their waists off we set with TBG wanting a pint and to try his GPS out.......

No comments: