Monday 26 April 2010

Stop Milking It


Twiggs had dissapeared for a few days...didnt know where she had gone ? All I knew was that suddenly TBG & The Albino Emo were suddendly eating much nicer food then dissapearing to " Visit ?" in the evenings....
Then Twiggs came home hurrah..turns out she had been held captive in this big building surrounded by a massive car park..I know this as I went in the VW Camper to pick her up when the realeased her...... well she still looked the same, a bit frailer and she sure smelt funny..but it was still Twiggs..
We got her hiome and I really dont know if they have been giving her injections of the Greyhound gene but boy oh boy she sure slept a lot, she slept more than me..which takes some beating !!!!
We had lots of cuddles on the sofa as thats all she did was lay on the sofa with a big blankie over her, which I managed to weedle my way under many times and have a hug and a much with the feeble one....
Talk about role reversal..Twiggs sat on her big fat bum all day while TBG hoovered ( well in a fashion) and cooked all the meals and picked up all the Nellie Doodles I left in the garden..he did the washing....The ironing..well that pile got so big I was a wee bit concerned that if it toppled over on me it would suffocate me .
Nanny Glen came to visit and did all the ironing..then the next lot TBG tried his best until Twiggs offered to pay The Albino Emo to do it all......that was fun to watch !!!!!!
Well 6 weeks on the novelty is wearing off as she is still at home interupting my sleep patterns, clattering about in the kitchen...to which of course I just have to go and investigate..just in case something should happen to fall into my food bowl....How is a hound supposed to sleep 24/7 with her making a noise ?????
And the worst of it is ...she keeps taking me out for walks..as walking is good for her they say.....yes for her maybe, not for me......
As much as I love her I do wish she would go back to work or go shopping or anything to leave me alone to sleep...........

No comments: