Thursday 2 April 2009

Mind Your Beeswax


" Sigh....!"


Im being punished yet again, once more for some thing I claim I am not guilty of.....

Twiggs had been shopping and had brought me a new chongy bone home..so after I had run through the house showing each room my new eatible toy..I settled down for some jaw exercises..whilst Twiggs hoovered down stairs........( which took forever)

She had moved lots of stuff around to hoover properly................

Then she started on the upstairs...... I whad a wander out into the garden and upon my return I couldnt seem to locate my new chongy bone..I started to panic a bit in case the dreaded phantom squirrel had snook in and stolen it...... then I spied it hiden behind the little stand thing the phone sits on...so I dragged it out and settled onto the newly vacuumed rug and began to chomp......

Hmmmmmmmm this bone tastes funny and feels sort of waxy in my mouth........ I chobbled a bit more...then a bit more...yes indeed it did taste funny !!!

Horrors It was not my bone I had picked up, I had mistakenly picked up Twigg's ornamental candle..and had chewed it to bits leaving a waxy mound spread all over the rug..a million zillion crumbles everywhere...Oh No what Could I do.....I did the decent thing and went to find my bone pretending nothing had happened...until..

Twiggs came back down stairs and said several rude words that I dont think i have ever heard of before...It was a mistake and how was I to know it was something The Albino emo had brought her and was very speicla

Special..it tasted very nasty to me.

So she has now hoovered ( again) told me off....and is currently trying to break the world record for holding the bumface the longest.....
I am sat on my bed and she has the hoover apart trying to dislodge wax from inside it....... ooooppppps !!

No comments: