Thursday 1 October 2015

Nellie Age 13 & 5 months

Well not much has changed here, well I guess it has if you consider that Twiggs has more of a bum face than ever. The emo has moved out leaving more room on the sofa for me, downside being there are less biscuit crumbs as Twiggs is constantly attending fat club and I'm sure has taken to eating forbidden snacks in her wardrobe in secret...... 
I apparently so they say am getting doddery on my legs -Really? I can still run like a new born lamb on speed if I think maybe some thing has fallen in my food dish. 
My brindles have been kissed off my face leaving it white ( it's not grey and anyone who dares suggest that will be dribbled on).
I still sleep 23 hours a day, but now have more beds dotted about the house, which really should have happened from day 1, it's terrible being that hard done by.
Age is all in the mind- look at TBG 
- Twiggs often says she married him not adopted him or is the other way around?

No comments: